The requirements for design and compliance verification engineers as well as for aviation personnel are increasing steadily in aviation. We offer you special trainings und assist you in the maze of rules and regulations. You mention your goals that you want to achieve with the trainings.
We support you to achieve your goal optimally and individually. Benefit yourself from the practical realization of the trainings – based on our long term practical know-how with different companies and projects as well as our network in aviation.
The trainings are for professional and managerial staff
- Head of design organization
- Head of office of airworthiness
- Leading staff
- Design and compliance verification engineers
The training portfolio includes
- Structure of EASA Part 21 J Design Organization
- Structure of EASA Part 21 G Production organization
- Evaluation of technical framework for projects
- Promotion and research projects
- Training and interpretation of EASA regulations and their accompanying materials
- Support in communicating with authorities
Our training offer includes
- Certification Specifications CS 23 small airplanes
- Certification Specifications CS 27 small helicopters
- Certification Specifications CS 29 large helicopters
- Part 21 regulations for design organizations
- NVIS System Certification
- CS 27/29 Introduction
- External Installations
- Test flight and Flight Test Operation Manual (FTOM) CS 27/29
In-house trainings or trainings at our premises
We offer trainings on-site of the customer as in-house trainings or at our place. To guarantee a better learning success, we train in small groups up to 8 participants. Because, we want to answer your individual questions, learning goals, tasks and level of knowledge. Up to your requirements we can offer you individual training, aimed towards qualifying you for new tasks.
The training language is German. We also offer trainings in English. The schedule is coordinated with the participants. We are glad to assist you with booking hotels or arrival information, in case of trainings being scheduled at our premises.
After the successful participation, you will get a confirmation of participation certificate in which the contents of Seminar are described in detail.
Included services in training at SPAES
- Participation in training, training documents, confirmation of participation
- Lunch or snacks (salad, sandwiches)
- Cold soft drinks, coffee, tea, snacks and fruits during the training and the coffee breaks
The trainings costs are available on request.